It is a requirement by the Sacco Society Act that every member of a SACCO must own shares in the SACCO and have equal rights.
- A member receives dividends payout annually.
- Right to attend Sacco AGMs and SGMs.
- Right to vote during elections in AGM or SGM.
- Right to vie for Management Position within the SACCO Management Board.
2. Member Depositsmpazi
A monthly deposits (contribution) is required depending with a members ability. These deposits are used to determine the following;
- Ability to borrow
- used as collateral against borrowings from the Society
Shall only be refunded when a member withdraws from membership and provided the member has fully repaid all his debts and is free from guarantee.